Set my alarm @ 615 am for a saturday morning. While doing that, I already know that I wont managed to pull myself up to run. Was feeling lazy. I did wake up to the sound of alarm. Struggling within mentally, "should i wake up ? should i not? " Toss and turn for another 15 mins & finally pulled myself up ! Went to the kitchen to take a drink, went to the balcony. Then i realise, OMG ... its so hazy ah ! Hmm, how to run ?
Then my mother came down, "u better dont run, so hazy"
Hee hee ... OK ! Dont run ! Thanks to the haze .... at least I dont feel so guilty. :P
Since Im already awake, decide to do some "housekeepings" ... like all the mails i get ? All the junk mails, the bills ... yucks ! I always wish I can just BURN THEM !
Have already arranged to meet up with my "soya-sauce" to discuss our upcoming trip.
Had sometime to "rot" before meeting another friend to watch World Trade Centre.
Wanting to drink iced milo, I went to MAC. I actually fell asleep for a while. Ha ha ..
Watched WTC, was quite surprised that "The Cathay" cinema was relatively empty, considering the WTC was just opened for screening.
Went to have dinner @ Lao Beijing. Hmm .. the food seems to be better the last time I was there. Even the red bean pancake doesnt taste that great. Was very surprise to see a couple having their wedding dinner there ?!
Came out of PS, the haze was just as bad. Damned ! Dont know can run tom a not !
Since we still have things to talk about, we decide to go for a drink. Went to alley bar, first time inside there. Surprisingly, it wasnt crowded. Always have the impression that they are very crowded.
Had a drink, continue to chit-chat till 1145pm. Decide its time to go home. Seems like the haze is better than jus now ! :)
Guilty streak start to hit me on my way home. Considering that I dint run on friday and saturday. Ate so much today, like carbo-loading ! ARGghhhhhh
Reach home @ 1230 am ... decided that .. "DO OR DIE ... I must run tmr" ! If not, you will be talking to a PIG look alike human in future (maybe u feel like she is already a one now? haha )
Seems like the haze is not that bad early in the morning. Set my alarm @ 5 am.
The plan is either (a) Jog around my area first or (b) Jog @ the SMU track.
Plan (b) was materalised as plan (a) seems abit bo liao ? I still have to go home to take my bag n travel to SMU ?
Left the house @ 530 am. While walking to the bus stop, it suddenly dawned on me that ... "err .. so early got bus a not .. since it is a sunday! " Haizz .. Charlotte .. how smart can you go ?! :( Was very relieved to hear the sound of bus coming by.
Reached @ 6 am. Was surprised to see 2 people jogging on the track already.
Wasted no time, I started my jog, decide to listen to my MP3 as I was worried that I will be bored jogging on the track ! Its been like 2 yrs since i jog on a running track ? Something which I dont enjoy, as it is so so boring, you just jogged in circles. How interesting can it go ? And you still must keep track on the no. of rounds you did.
After the 8th round, I realise that it wasnt so bad after all. You can actaully be very auto-pilot abt the whole thing. I still failed to count the no. of rounds i did ! I will be like ... "hmm .. is this the 9th ? or the 10th ? or was it just 8th ? "
Decide to stop counting, just jog till the rest of the gang is here for the BG run.
In view of the possibility of a haze, we decide that everyone is to do the 16km route. Today's route is something which Im v v familiar with.
So in total, I think i did 20Km today ?
Ok .. at least I did some justice to the pig out session I did past few days !
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment