Saturday, October 14, 2006

Evil Thots

Receive this sms when I was soundly asleep .....

"Hi YT (spell my name wrongly), this is xx here. Just to check if u'll be able to attend YY's wedding on 27 Dec. She's working in UK, so Im collating on her behalf, let me know ? :0)"

DUHZ

When I saw this msg ... I felt irritation climbing up my nerve.
This is my 2nd time in this year receive this kind of stupid SMS !

They are my JC classmates, we havent seen or keep in contact with each other (whether is it via sms, email, sms) ever since we left college ! Bascially, there was ZERO contact !
And now, she is inviting me to her wedding ?
What's wrong with this people ? ! Is it impt whether I go for her wedding ? She wants my blessing ? Sianz ...

After 5 mins of receiving this sms .... evil thots came to my mind.
How to deal with this sms.

1) Ignore it ! Not even going to reply her.
2) Reply her .. cook up some excuses to tell her Im not going to attend the wedding.
3) Go for the wedding ! n give her only $20 bucks as ang pow !
Inviting me so as to help her cover cost ? ... BOO HOO ..
4) "I dont think Im able to attend the wedding. Im not in a very good condition now. Might not be around by Dec "

Ok .. Im seow liao !

Anyway .. these are just some evil thots.
I chose the least evil options .. and that was (1) .... :)

No comments: