Just read someone's blog.
Reminded me of the list of qns that I constantly have. It is exactly the same as hers if not more.
And Yes ... till now, I do not have an answer to them at all.
It still hounds on me here and there, especially when Im down.
But everytime when I think abt them ... I do not have an answer ... I feel more frustrated and irritated. It become a vicious cycle. Or I should say like a spider web ... I just get entangled inside.
So sometimes, it helps to just live by the day ... dont think too much .. dont think too far.
U might not live so long to see so far ? So what for plan ?
Thats why i think life sucks ! Boo hOo !
To help myself, I will constantly remind myself that Im still fortunate ... Im still lucky ...
count my blessings.
1) Im living in a political stable country ... no natural diasters
2) I have a great family
3) I have friends whom i know i can relied on when i need them, they love me for who i am, they will tolerate my nonsense, they dont judge me for whom I am.
4) I can still run even thou I met with an accident
5) I am able to travel at least once every year .. something which i enjoy .. always looking forward to. And have frens to do it with me
The list continues ..
Compare to many many other people. I am still blessed !
So I should stop complaining n bitching abt how life sucks !
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well said :) I agree that half full or half empty, it all depends on how you look at the same amount of water in the glass :P
*feeling philosophical*
Post a Comment