Friday, October 13, 2006

Amazing !

I think many of us ( or the more observant ones), will have spotted at least once in their lifetime some of the Ah Peks in Singapore have the practice of using two 20 cents coin (like the photo below) to pluck the stubble of their mustache






It never failed to amaze me how they can do that ?
And it seems that to them it is a very convenient, cheap (or free) way of being "mustache-free" ?

Today, I notice something even more amazing !
This Ah Pek actually uses this !







And he seems to derive alot of joy and satisfaction !

Talk abt innovations .....

I think even ah peks are keeping up with the "govt nagging" of the needs of being innovative !

2 comments:

roentgen said...

hahahaha... talk about a learning and innovative culture! I wonder what the ah pek will use next??? :P

KickJazz said...

ouch!!!

I remembered from young many of the older folks will have coins stuck to their ears. Always find that very amusing.