Thursday, July 26, 2007

Virus

Virus with MSN today?

receive odd msg from my ex-colleagues .... weird ..... considering its been ages since we MSN each other .....

Or maybe its really from them ... haiz

Im actually affected by some stuff .. ..
anyway ... save some effort bah ....... so I should always tell myself to look things from the other side ..
So .. no big deal!

===================================================
On a happy note ...
I discover something about my co policy .... this means that I will save 5 days of annual leave ..
so happy.

Maybe this yr I wont utilise much of leave ?
Dont know what is the chance of me travelling this yr ?

===================================================
I seriously see some bi-cycle sort of stuff ........

2003 ......for some reasons, I decide to go China to work ..... I agree without even knowing where the hell is that place I would be heading .........
I had to go to borders to find Lonely Planet .. to exactly know where is it ..
No regrets .. I enjoyed and glad for the China experience ...

2005 ..... again for some reasons ... I did a few crazy things.
This time .. sad to say .. it was with some tinge of regrets .......

Now is 2007 ......hmmm ........

Stock market .. analysts are saying ..... there is a pattern to it too ..
1997 asian economic crisis
2007 ... they are predicting something might happen to the market by end of the year ...
some agree .. some dont ..

stock market is 10 yrs once .........

Me is .. 2 yrs once .............

No comments: