Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Kick start

Eating starts today.

Today's menu is at Waruku @ Central Mall w jx and mx.
Think we last meet up was like 2++ mths ago.

Dint have a good impression of Waruku when I first tried it @ marina sq.
Wanted to try the famous ramen shop ... but after waiting for 15 mins .. decide to give it a miss since our tummy are growling.

Decide to give it a 2nd chance since my fren like it alot.

I had the pork culet + soba & udon cold noodle set.
This is definitely better than the ungai rice i had the other time.
Seems like I have grow to like cold noodle, this is only my 2nd time eating cold noodle. Went to Ya Kun to lim kopi, I had yuan yang ... no std at all .... ugh

===========================================================
"9 layer kueh" was used to describe the type of stupid system that my fren have to go thru.
Cant imagine .. why have such stupid system ?
Isnt there talk abt cutting down red tapes .... improve efficiency ??

Is this job creation ??
Dont the higher mgt have better things to do ?!

=======================================================
Oh man ... i spend $ without thinking again !
After 5 mins of walking out of the place .. i regret my decision.

Haizz ... sometimes i also dont understand my action.
I tried to save on other area ......... yet i can spend it all on some other unnecessary areas...

crazy !

No comments: