Sunday, July 08, 2007

080707

The plan was to wake up @ 515 am to do my weekend run.


When i woke up ... I sense that something is wrong ...
Hmm .. I can see some brightness in the sky ...........
Took a look at my handphone time ......... 650 am!

Win liao!

I actually overslept!
So tired after yesterday ... 800m x 4 ?

=================================================
The plan was to watch "The Flying Scotsman" ...

Check the cathay online website ........there was a show @ 1235 pm.
Decide to go there and watch.

Reach there ............ the ticket counter say today's screening is only 1020 pm?!
WTF .... I saw 1235 pm timming!
She say .... "the website sometimes is not accruate?"
Got this kind of thing?? what if i have bought tickets online .......#@!%*)*#%

Bo bian ... decide to watch transformers instead.
Yeah . enjoyed the show
Bumblebee is really a cute robot .. very chio car ... :P
=================================================
Today's dinner was popiah!
My favourite !! So yummmy .....
Quite sometime since my mother make them .... *slurp*

The most I can stuffed myself is 6 rolls .... :P
Today I had 5 ....

And I really love the gravy of the veges ................

My perfect weekend! :)

No comments: