Skip Gym this morning .. n I actually slept for 8 hrs .. damned shiok !
Seems like quite long since I slept 8 hrs ...
The intention was to go gym in the morning, but later e lazy bug in me tell me that I have every right to slack !
==========================================================
Today's spin class was my 1st EVER MOST Slack spin ever since I started spinning!
Not abit of perspiration ....
Everyone say must taper mah .. so taper lor
Ha .. dunno why I go there for what ... to bathe maybe ...
==========================================================
And tapering time = feast without guilt ! =p
Hopefully, this is not the only incentive for joining a marathon !
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy your tapering :) I'm sure you will enjoy your first marathon. Remember to take things easy, especially at the start. Most important is to have fun :D
Post a Comment