Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Room

I forgot to ask if I would be given a room

huh ? Room so impt ?

U c .. I have been working for so many yrs ... but i still dont have my own room

==========================================================
Room so impt ???
I think i rather you pay me 500 bucks more per mth .. I dont need a room.

Isnt it very lonely to have a room ... people might forget you when they go for lunch ...
sometimes it can already be lonely outside ...
Y a room ?
Isnt it always lonely on top ?

Next will be ... "anyone rpts to u ?"

If u ask me, i dont want to manage anyone ... altot I think it is an impt skill set to have.
I think people management is too complicated ...
if you have a staff under you, it is not only abt overseeing her/his work, it is also abt grooming the person ... her career progression ..
so much other things involved ..

Maybe 3 yrs later .. i will say the same thing as this fren ..
I need a room .. I need to lead a team .. I need this and that.

Maybe it is not something that you really want .. it is more so of how people perceive you becos of what you have ...

But then again .. This is really the society we live in !

No comments: