Thursday, November 29, 2007

Feelings

Whats the feeling supposed to be?

Some of the thoughts now are

1) I can only pray hard for things that I have no control over.
2) I hope i dont forget to bring anything on sunday!
3) Im quite sad that I dont have any food that I am thinking of indulging myself after the race!
Why???
Altot I whine when I eat too much, but i always like the idea that I have a certain cravings for some food, and when it is satisfy, it feel so so so good.
4) I hope I wont be injured after the run, I still want to run MR Ultra and many many other runs to come.
5) I hope no cramps, no stomachache along the way
6) I hope I will look good at the finishing line and the photos captured will be good too.
7) Will this be the last marathon?
8) Will I enjoy thsi race?

No comments: