Today is a super FAT Slack day for me.
No WORK ... no WORKOUT too ! =)
Decide to rest my legs as they seems to weigh a thousand tonnes when I was jogging at the track yday. The legs & body doesnt feel shiok at all ! Just tired ...
So its rest day again!
========================================================
I decide to cook today!
Ha .. yeah .. I cant cook & can literally count the no. of times I cook with my 10 fingers (dont even need the help of toes).
But well, I still decide to give it a try.
& actually I was pretty nervous n worried abt it.
Well .. when i tried to help my frens when they were cooking, they will comment on the way I cut the stuff .. handle things .. its the super CMI kind.
So I dont have much confidence in myself ... very scared I will mess up the whole thing or place.
I was so worried that I dont have time to prepare .. my body actually woke up at 530 am even though Im not heading for the gym.
Was also very worried that I will missed out on items that I will need to get, I actually wrote up a list of items to buy.
I decide to make salad, lasagne and red bean soup today.
Managed to find an interesting website that demonstrate (yes .. it has a video clip) how to cook lasagne. Was pretty excited when I saw it .. so interesting!
N the steps doesnt look difficult .. decide to give it a try.
I actually improvised abit .. I dint use the lasagne .. I used spaghetti instead ..
Well . .from the instructions .. it said "cook the lasagne and use a clean dry kitchen towel to dry it " ... huh .. so mafan ah ...
So decide to be lazy.
I glad that it tasted alright .. its not fantastic . but at least it is edible .. doesnt taste horrible.
Salad. Saw my fren making it many many times when I go to her house.
So I shouldnt have any problem right ?!
She usually use olive oil + lemon for dressing. I decide to use sour plum sauce (the ones we use to lao yu sheng) + lemon as the dressing.
And I have lettuce, avocado, chick pea, sweet corn & tomato ... this is my 1st time trying out this combi for salad .. N the avocado i bought this time round was just right ! Ripe to the correct texture .. yummy.
I think this combi tasted quite good .. or at least I like it.
Red bean soup ... I decide to be creative .. I actually went to blend the red bean after I cook them ... so that it turn out to be more of a paste form .. its like "Hu2 Zhuang4" ..
haha .. I think it was not very much appreciated.
Im quite happy with myself .. at least the food taste alright ..
Not to the extent ..no one dare to eat .... I have to throw them away.
N I dint burn my kitchen down without my parents around .. haha
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment