Sunday, February 17, 2008

Telepathy (?)

Woke up at 5 plus ...

Wanted to go downstairs to take a drink before brushing my teeth.

Step on the first step down ..
The next thing I know . i came tumbling down the stairs like on a slide ...
Luckily, I never hit on my head or what.
Butt big enough to take the impact ...
But think in the midst of it, i pulled 1 of the veins at my neck.

The weird thing is .. my elder sis suddenly woke up ... open her bedroom door ...
Asked if Im ok ... did i have a fall ?
Dint want to kick a big fuss since Im ok .. so told her everything is ok . i dint fell.

Hmm ... i dint think it was so loud to wake her up ..
& y did she ask me whether I fell down ?
Telepathy ?

1 comment:

KickJazz said...

aiyo .... be careful ah ...
if u feel anything wrong better see a doc early ...
take care!