Woke up early to do my own run.
Bo bian ... Im eating too much for CNY .. as usual ..
N i foresee myself eating till the 15th day .. or till I finish all my fav food.
So have to run!
I thought I would have cover 15km today .. but after measuring, its only 13km .. Boo Hoo.
Ha .. today I actually dint have to go any visiting!
My aunt came over .... & the other 2 uncles' place we cant go since their mum just passed away recently.
So basically I was just nuahing at home ... finishing up some work.
Prepare Yu Sheng.
Went to BG in the afternoon.
Its really crowded ... Sporeans really have no where to go during CNY.
Interestingly, by evening time, there was a big group of ang mohs coming in about to start their picnic !
Most of them were in whites, dress code?
N they lighted up alot of candles
Really nice!
I went to KP what they are having, I only saw crackers .. biscuits ...
Hmm .. maybe the real party havent start!
Friday, February 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment