Dint go gym . .decide to give my legs a break since I feel tightness in different part of the legs after CBD run.
Reached office early, want to make sure that I finish all the reports that we need to submit asap so that I can leave on time.
Rush rush rush .. finally finish.
Managed to leave on the dot to meet my frens.
Have to meet today since my fren is back from HZ .. n we really dont have much time to meet up.
Lao Yu Sheng at Sakae ... dint noe that they have this !
Had to leave by 3pm .. need to rush home to help my mum w the reunion dinner, especially she reminded me 3 times to go home early today!
Damned .. y is 171 so so crowded ??! n I waited so so so long for the bus also.
Dad sms me while i was on the bus ... *stressed*
Reached home .. realised my elder sis is already home . yet she is in her rm, not helping out ?
My mum also never asked her ?
Dont ask me why ... but this is always the case .. I also wonder why my mum would never ask her to help !
Anyway .. whatever .. its been like that for so many yrs ..
We have our usual steamboat dinner.
After that was the usual stuff of watching the countdown on TV ... blah blah blah ..
I was pretty tired .. slept shortly after the countdown finish.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment