Saturday, February 09, 2008

CNY 3

Think on Monday I suddenly have this crazy idea ...
I just wanted to test my own endurance.

Think my mind is always the one to surrender first b4 my body.

Since I have quite abit of time today, I decide that it will be a good day to test my own endurance.

The plan was to wake up at 6 am, reached the pool hopefully b4 7 am.

But but ....... who knows .... I actually woke up at 720 am ?!?!
Ugh !

Quickly, change & rush out of the house ... abit worried that the pool will be crowded today with all the kids learning how to swim.

Reached the pool, the sun is already shinning very brightly, it was really v v v hot.

Found a nice lane which was not occupied, keeping my fingers cross that there would be any lessons today.

Swim swim swim ...

A few things that went thru my mind was :-
1) Can I finish the distance?
2) Aiyo . so hot, Im gg to be super chao tah & w all the ugly tanlines ..
3) Gg to look like mang ka li liao ..

After 50 laps, I start to feel tightness in my knee-cap area, the same tightness I felt after tues run.
& hmm .. I start to feel as if Im getting an abrasion at my arms area.
Hmmm .. . am I hallucinating ?

After 70 laps (1hr 50 mins)... I decide to call it a day!
Haha .. too hot liao ...
My brain is telling me "dont be crazy ... its enough ... time for some good food! "

Ok .. try again other time!

No comments: