The last 2 attempts ( or was it 3?) up MF ... I had to stop at the last 200 m of the slope.
Mentally & physically no energy to continue anymore ...
Told myself the next time I go up MF .. I must try to conquer it without stopping!
During the run ... before going up MF ... I was actually feeling nervous .. haha
Feeling abit worried .. thinking about running up that daunting slope again?
I hope I wont give up halfway.
Listening to the advices that I were given, to up run slowly.
I tried to slow down my pace today ....
Hee .. yeah .. managed to do it.
Although the thought of stopping did flash across.
Anyway . .Im still not FIT enough to go up MF ....its still abit scary to me .. to do it without stopping.
Today was a 2 loop inside MF ...
I decide to take shortcut on my way back .. instead of doing Spottiswoode Park ..
I ran by Keppel road ...
While running along Keppel Road .. I was like .. "Ah .. here also very long ... is this really shorter?"
But at the traffice light near Southpoint Building .. I saw the front pack people ... then I conclude Keppel Road was indeed shorter ! :P
Someone commented that I look tired .. hmm ...maybe I was just too engrossed in my own thoughts .. and had slowed down my pace ...
And decide to take short cut becos I was lazy ... :P
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment