Saturday, September 08, 2007

L-a-Z-y

Have not been blogging.

Just plain lazy to write.

Will be going to Malacca with a group of xdd people and i was told to be the Ah long of the group.
Hopefully Ah Long can come back safely ? and maybe profit out of this Ah Long business .. in the pocket .. not on my body.... =P
Pls donate generously to SAL.

The following week I will be off to Hangzhou to look for my dear exclusive personal Dao You for my last 2 trips.

She have already come up with a very nice itinerary for me ... going to be a super brainless trip for me consisting of trekking .. nuahing .. shopping .. sipping coffee .. cycling .. running around Xi Hu and of course not forgetting EATING ! It will be meals of different cuisines!

I can always trust my dear old fren to come up with something nice for me.

So hopefully I will not be lazy to blog about my trips.

And not come back as a Lazy Cat .. looking like a LAZY Pig . =p

2 comments:

roentgen said...

Finally a blog entry! Was wondering why I keep seeing cornetto only each time I visit your blog :D

JT said...

OOI, si mi lazy cat...

WA, running at xi hu... nice.... I also want to go leh....