since we have such an efficient fellow blogger cum traveller
Some highlights of the trip.
- Super sugar loading session in 1 day
- The amount of chendol we had! Like what FON have mentioned, it is more than what he have tasted over 3+ decades of his life.
- Reckless yet skilful driver can really eat! I dint know he eat so much?!
- Speeding on North South highway @ a speed of 140km/hr?! Yet .. I can still sleep.
- Go with reckless yet skilful driver, how can have no Run?
- A guy feeding another guy with cream puff!
- A guy holding another guy hand!
- Snail was spotted on our last meal!
- the nice pubs near the place we stay, with live band!
- Shops that sell nice & interesting T-shirt which I think spells my thoughts :-
"No Photos"
- Candy Floss! Its been a while since I ate them ... its a childhood thing ..
- Someone nearly lost his wallet! What can I say ? *dot dot dot*
- New way of massaging - pinch massage.
- Yummy Korean food! & to realise all of us like korean food!
- Some people are just born to read maps?
- After xx course of food, we are all muffins
- Curry Puffs make the world goes around for some; including doing interval @ 3 mins pace
- RM0.01 is a good way of tipping
- Oil is good for the skin .... advise from a Doctor!
1 comment:
Wah.... nice list of the key events. Efficient and accurate :D
BTW, of course oil is good for the skin! :P
Post a Comment