Saturday, August 23, 2008

Amused


Dear Sir/Madam

RE: NOTIFICATION OF SEEDING

1. Thank you for participating in the SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon 2008!

2. It is our pleasure to inform you that you have been awarded a seeded spot as you were one of the top runners in 2007.

3. You have been reserved a spot at the seeded pit right at the starting line. This is to allow you to maximise your chances of winning.

4. On the event day, please proceed directly to the starting point at least 15 minutes before the flag-off time to enter the seeded pit. We advise you to do your warm-up at the Merlion Park before doing so.

5. All the best and we will see you at the finish line.

Thank you
If you had not collect your race pack, kindly proceed down to SAFRA Mount Faber’s,2 Telok Blangah Way by 3pm on 23 August to do so.

For more enquiries, please feel free to email me at cliling@safra.sg.


Yours sincerely,

Chen Liling
Participation OIC
SAFRA Singapore Bay Run & Army Half Marathon 2008

==========================================================

Im pretty amused when I received this email.

Yeah . it was my PB for 21km run .. and it will be the first and only sub 2 hr run.

My legs dont feel good nowadays when I run. They actually feel heavy .. unwillingly .... like carrying a lead around.

My kneecap actually hurts after a while

With all these, I dont enjoy my run at all .. Im just pushing on .. for whatever reasons .. dont know

Think Im just scared that if i start slacking too much .. I will grow FAT .. not as if IM thin now ..but I dont want to be F-A-T

Dont feel good abt tmr's run at all ...

Think it will be a LONG SLOW ... not enjoyable run.

I hate this kind of I dont enjoy running feeling .. BLEAH

1 comment:

KickJazz said...

Hope ur legs are ok.
Take care and speedy recovery!