My 3rd AHM.
Dint have much expectations about this run .. n super not looking forward to it .. judging from the way I run nowadays .. Legs are just not willingly .. and mental also like not very willing too !
But surprisingly, the run today is so so so much better than I expected.
My legs were better than I expected, altot the kneecap can feel the tightness .. but its ok ..
And Im glad that I enjoyed the run.
Enjoyment is the most important.
The weather was really kind to us ... very cooling .. I like it
And the route to the marina barage was quite interesting also .. as this is my 1st time running inside .... altot the tamac ground was abit too soft .. and super muddy lor .. yucks.
Tis yr I notice much more things as compared to last year ..
Last yr was just zoooming ...
When we were going up Sheares bridge .. suddenly there is this guy in front of us . suddenly turn around & face the other guy .. & shouted aloud .. "GOTCHA" !
Hmm .. is he nuts?! If im the guy, I will get super pissed!
I saw this girl with a very nice nike top ... really nice ..
but dint find it at the nike outlet at suntec jus now.
At the last 2 km point, I saw this guy (?) but his nike top .. look like a ger one .. start to feel puzzled.... upon closer look ... he/she was wearing a sports bra ...
Hmm ... so cannot be guy lor ...
But but ... his hairstyle .. and built .. really look like a guy ?? even thou he is short ... but he have a built of a guy ... Hmmmmmmmmmm
Interesting things i observe
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment