Saturday, October 13, 2007

Garung Guni

In the spur of the moment, I decide to re-arrange my drawer .. its getting too messy... no place to keep my clothes already.

Discover that I have a BIG Basket of dont know what .. Cant even recall what I kept inside.
Upon pulling it out ... I got a shock ... OMG .. its a basket full of Paper bags! All the different shopping mall ... fashion outlets ... paper bags ... *faint* ...

N I realise I have them as far back as like 12 yrs ago one ? *double faint*
Dont know if anyone can recall "Art fren" plastic bag ?
Dont ask me why I still have them .........n y keep for so long ! never throw never use?

Yes .. I have this very serious problem .. I dont bear to throw things away.
Although right from the beginning ... ie like 12 yrs ago, I already know I wont use or touch them .. it serve no purpose to me by keeping it. Yet I feel very sayang if I throw them away!
So keep lor .. keep keep .. keep .. keep ... till days like this .. I realise I need to make space for my other stuff ... bo bian .. Have to close both eyes n throw away !

Because even I keep till my deathbed .. I wont use them ...
Haizzz ..

There are clothes which I dont throw away also ... hopping I can still fit into them .. haha

And yes ... I still have my pri .. sec ... JC .. autograph books.
I even have my new notebooks from pri sch times .. I never use them . because they are just too nice . I dont bear to use them ..
All the letters .. xmas / new yr / bd cards I still keep .. unless they are from people I Dont like ! I know they give me for the sake of giving ...
if not, they are still kept somewhere.
I also still have a set of uniform, PE attires, Band uniform since sec sch days ...
I guess the above is different ... they have sentimental values.

So now .. I will always tell myself .. stop buying all these cute things . u buy because its cute .. u noe u wont bear to use it !
When I travel, I also stop buying postcards .. fridge magnets .. key chains ... although there are times I cant stop myself.

I think 10 yrs later .. when i read this post .. I will still face the same problem !

No comments: