Sunday, October 14, 2007

BG run

Woke up at 5 am ! When I set my alarm at 615 am ...
ugh .. been waking up earlier than intended these 2 days ... so so stupid.

Since got time, might as well eat .. n yes . .eat more in fact.
Have 2 raisin buns, milk + cereal.

Laze around, read abit of stuff before moving my lazy ass out of the house.

Manage to remember most of the route today.
Although, at several parts I was in doubt! Go by feel.

But goodwood hill, was abit lost liao .. because I dint bother to remember the route from there onwards, brain not so big ... cant contain so much info.

Alvo led us to Balmoral road, but when the road led us out to bt timah rd, I knew we were on the wrong route liao ...
Reach steven rd, I also dont know if to turn left into Steven rd or should we go straight to head back to SMU.

Decide to hit straight instead since I know this road very well, at least I know i wont get lost n not bring others to merry go round w me!

Dont have a footpod, but I have this feeling, by the time we hit back SMU, it was still < 20 km.
Decide to run down cluny road, and do the +5 km route which Tiwazz have planned.

So in total I did 23.64Km today.
Kaka .. my longest route since AHM.
Took 3 hrs to complete.

Enjoyed my run today, was running at my own pace.
N it wasnt that hot as Tiwazz has planned a very shady road.

Anyway Im not looking for timming for the upcoming marathon.
There are other things which are more important to me than timming .. =)

No comments: