Led most of the BG run today.
Tried my best to remember the names of the roads that we will be running ....
Im very bad at remembering road names ... I can only remember places by landmarks ...
Still remember my 1 yr stay in China, the cab driver will always ask me ...
Shd I go by " XX --> YY road" or "AA --> BB Road" ?
I will be like "Whatever ... as long as its the shortest road"
Since ... I dont even know what road names you are talking abt ! =P
Today was not too bad ... I remember all the route ... till coming out from Grange road, at the traffic junction .. I was abit lost .... dont know which way will lead me to chatsworth.
Coming out from Chatsworth, again I was abit lost .... dont know if Im in the right direction to lead me to Crescent.
Luckily, Alvo know the way.
Reach the traffic junction of crescent ..... cross the road at the traffic light even though it was not pedestrian turn .....reach the halfway point
suddenly I heard a super loud screeching horn ........
It was then that I realise that it was a 2 way road instead of 1.
I only check 1 direction whether is there traffic coming .... I dint realise/check the other side at all .......
There was a % chance that Im at some other places other than sitting in front of my pc now.
Think xdd got a shock too.
By the time we reach holland road near BG, I felt tired already.
Wanted to stop and walk many times ... but still push on ...
500m before reaching SMU .. I decide to call it a day .. just walk.. Im tired.
Thought today run was quite good, everyone were running relatively together.
But some comment that I was too fast?
Hmm ... I thought the pace was good ...maybe its me ...
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cham si... must be careful when you cross the road hor! *nag nag* Even if it is a one-way street, can still have bicycles or motorbikes coming from the wrong direction...
be more careful. dont need another case in a single day. Phew!
Post a Comment