Thursday, June 26, 2008

Random Run

Had a chance to bring the gadget out for a run again today.

This time round .. it finally registered how much calories I had burnt.
Not sure why "e prob" is resolved?

1 thing i notice abt this gadget.
Everytime I tried to upload the run on the day itself after the run.

It never get uploaded successfully!

I must wait for a few days later ...



Hee ..
It say that I have burnt 658 cals, .. running at an average speed of 4.58/km.

But its not the case .. because the machine have not been calibrated ..
the actual distance should be around 9km or so ...
& How can i be running at an average speed of 4.58/km ??

yes i know ..
I need to move my lazy butt to SP to run on the tracks to get it calibrated.

but its v liberating to know that I have burn 658 cals! =p

No comments: