Stupid me ...
Finally managed to upload my run!
Nothing to do with the gadget or website for failing to upload since my run on 2nd Jun.
Its pure human stupidity, which is yours truely moi.
Anyway, the gadget is easy to use for tech idiot like me.
I dint go to their website to download their manual or whatsoever.
Just based on what Nike went thru with us 2 wks back.
Decide to do my usual route of Bt Timah, farrer rd, holland rd & back.
When I reach serene centre, the gadget have already registered a dist of 7km ...
Hmm .. knew something was not right ... the dist Im very sure would be at the most 5+km.
By the time I finished my run, it say I did 16.09km in 1hr 31 min ?!
Im 100% sure the distance will never be 16.09km !
This route should be measuring around 12+km.
Went back and plot the distance using mapmyrun.
True enough .... the distance was only 12.33km
Its way off by 4km!
Think it has to do with the fact that Im using a holder instead of implanting it in a nike shoe. Because when T use it, the distance was accurate for him.
So i guess I need to calibrate it.
Hmm .... but a qn immediately pop up, how to calibrate huh ?
Hmmm ..... need to check out FAQ already !
Hopefully the forum is user friendly & helpful.
Another concern I have is .... why is it not measuring my calories burn ?
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment