Now is 2.49am.
Just came back from a v gd fren wedding.
Decide to pen down my thots while its still fresh in my mind, while Im still in a expressive mood,
Think 2 glasses of wine, 1 vodka orange, lychee martini & long island tea would help to let me be expressive
She is someone whom I knew since I was 17.
We were not close back in school .... cant rem what why we become close to each other after we graduate.
The 4 of us just became close frens ... constantly in contact with each other thru MSN, emails .. we even set up our common blog together ....
They are my bitching buddies ... we can be sharing our darkest secret .. evil thots ..
Among the 4 of us ... 2 of them are more of the expressive kind ..
Im always the one who is always more reserved .. not open abt my feelings .. emotions ..
the exact words that my fren use today .. "its not that you are have no feelings .. not expressive ... you are just like a bottled up container .. always keeping ur feelings inside ... not letting it out"
yeah . she is right on the spot ..
I do envy them that they can be open abt their feelings ...
They will try to make me open up my emotions by making me drunk ... hoping that I will start talking when Im drunk ..
somehow .. when Im drunk .. im still not expressive .. still am able to keep a sane mind & remind myself not to be open abt my emotions ..
I wish at times .. I can be like my frens .. just be at the dance floor dancing away .. confident of urself ..
The only time that happen to me was when they managed to make me high/drunk ..
I dint care abt what ppl think of me ...
Im always too conscious .. abt how people would judge me ...
I just cant let go .. holding tightly to too many things ..
Dont know what would make "all hell break loose" kind of situation to happen.
Now Im beginning to feel sleepy while writing these ..
=======================================================
Come to think of it its been a while since I drink quite abit ...
started with fri night,
It was like 5 margaritas at cafe iguana .. then we went bar hopping at clarke quay ..
1st stop was clinic for lychee martini ... then lunar bar for gin tonic ...
followed by chilli vodka (yes ! there is chilli vodka, but is really kind of "off" .. only have a sip to try) ...
2nite few more glasses ...
Not sure when's the next time ......
=======================================================
Fren, glad that you have found your Mr Right!
After all these yrs of bitching ... you have finally found him ..
Wish u 2 happiness many many many yrs down the road ..
I hope that our frenship will stay the way it has been .. still my bitching buddies ... no matter where each of us are located physically ..
This is when MSN n emails make wonderS!
& i really luv the CD that u 2 make as wedding gift ..
I always tot it is nice to cut an album of ur fav songs .. n keep it .. it just remind u of the songs u like during e particular period of time .. .
& they were really cool .. they actually perform a song together . .1 playing the drum . n e other guitar
===============================================================
Whether certain things come true like what you have said ... you will noe it when it happen!
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment