Tuesday, April 15, 2008

.....................

My colleague commented that my pants are really too baggy for me ...
"not flattering" is the exact words she used ...

Yeah . .I know the pants are really too baggy ...
should not be wearing them ..

but then ... I do not bear to throw them away leh ...
its still good to wear .. comfortable .. that kind u can eat 5 rounds of buffet .. yet still loose at the waist .. =p

It makes me think ... I actually have quite a no. of things which I know I wont be using them .. yet I dont bear to throw away ..
its a situation where I know .. 10 yrs down the road I wont be using it . yet not throwing it away ..

It seems like it is also how I handle some situation ...
I seems to be able to predict/know the outcome in the future ... yet I still refuse to discard them .. even thou Im quite sure of the future 10 yrs later ...

2 comments:

JT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JT said...

not only your pants are way too big for you. Your skirts too. How I wish it applies to me. Unfortunately it is the other way round. Cry.............