Sunday, March 30, 2008

Waste

Ever since I start going to the gym in the morning, I will pack my breakfast n bring to office to eat.

Will always pack them into plastic bag .. so it means 1 plastic bag a day.

It was really a waste .... waste !
I felt really bad .. its like just to put the bread leh ...
I even though n attempt to recycle them ?
Like use for a few breakfast before throwing them away ?
But I thought it was kind of unhygience also ...

Also thought of using container .. but never .. because i think it will take up space in my ever-cramped gym bag

This yr . .finally finally, i put my breakfast in tupperware instead!
I think i will help to save at least 250 plastic bags ! :)

=======================================================
Was reading the papers' yesterday highlighting on the increase in price of rice .. n the possibility of a shortage of rice.

Told myself that from today onwards, i will not waste any rice!
I will make sure that I will always ask for less rice !
I do that at times . .but sometimes I forget .. or the auntie still give too much ?

but haizz ..
today i waste alot of rice ..

becos the food provided for today's warehouse sale really suxs !
Im sure 98% of the staff who helped out agree with me !

ok . but then again . not everyone will waste like me la ..

ok . will try my best next time

No comments: